So far there is close 5 dollars and if nothing else I'm trying to be more aware. In addition, I haven't eaten fast food, nor do I really want it. I do love chick-fil-a chicken biscuits (how could you not? and if you are from the North don't get it mixed up with McDonald's weak attempt) but I haven't really want it. I know its not a strong argument, but I do love the convenience factor.
Now, for other goodness.
I leave on Friday to visit my best friend Kelley in Spain!! Its going to be an adventure and I can't wait to share it with my roommate Karen. We swallowed hard when we saw the flight cost, but quickly rationalized it with our free place to stay and young hearts and bodies! We are planning on packing little and jus
t making it up as we go.I had a meeting with an amazing person earlier this week. We went and got coffee (Two-story coffee, i think Jittery Joe's has better coffee but Two-story wins on ambiance). It made me really start thinking how I want to use my Marketing degree to help others. I've been looking a lot at non-profit jobs and hope something can come from it.
I'll post the majority of my "50 things to do before I die list" shortly. I'm going to keep working on ways to become a better person. Its not that I think of myself as bad, its just when you only have one shot at life on this earth, might as well be the best you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment